True Health Mastery - The Science and Ancient Art
The True Health Mastery Series
Online Courses For Your Lifelong, Vibrant Health
And a More Active, Fulfilling Life
Coming in 2022
Improving Your Holistic Health Management Skills
by Mary Esther Miranda Gilbert
Nutritional Physiologist, Holistic Nutritionist, Author
Esther, a nutritional physiologist and holistic nutritional health-building consultant with thirty-five years experience of teaching clients, students and audiences her proven whole nutrition system will effectively guide, support and empower you with the right knowledge for sustaining lifelong, vibrant health.
With the whole health nutrition, fitness and lifestyle education you receive in her courses, you are empowered with a lifelong true health management system that will enrich and transform your life.
Consider this the investment of a lifetime--the most important one you will ever make that can protect you from falling victim to the collapsing corporate profit system of "disease care".
Nutrient dense nutrition is the fundamental basis from which to improve and protect your health, enhancing the body's innate capacity for generating abundant natural energy, sharpening mental acuity and enhancing your life.
When the human body is correctly nourished at the cell level with the very nutrient substances it needs to function optimally and thrive, many disease risks can be avoided and many conditions improved in all body systems:
- Brain and Nervous System
- Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Endocrine/Glandular - Hormonal Systems
- Lymph/Immune System
- Muscular System
- Respiratory System
- Skeletal System
- Urinary System
"And we have made of ourselves living cesspools, and driven doctors to invent names for our diseases." Plato
While using the Nutritional Synergy™© system for food selections, individuals have reported improvements or resolution in their health conditions, such as the following:
- Allergies (food and respiratory), Arthritis, Athletic Performance, Asthma
- Brain Functioning
- Cancer, Celiac, Chronic Fatigue, Cardio-Pulmonary Disease (CPD)
- Degenerative Discs, Depression, Diabetes, Digestive Problems
- Fertility, Fibromyalgia
- Glandular System
- Heart Disease, Hormonal Disruptions and Imbalances, Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Immune System, Infections (bacterial, viral, fungal, parasitic), Inflammation, Injuries, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Conditions, Lymph System
- Nervous System, Nutritional Deficiencies and Dietary Imbalances
- Preparing For Pregnancy, Pregnancy, Post-Partum Depression
- Respiratory Problems: Asthma, pathogenic infections, allergies.
- Skin Conditions, Sports Nutrition, Surgery: Pre-Surgery Preparation and Post- Surgery Recovery
- Urinary Tract/Kidney Health.
Course 1 - Holistic Nutrition 101 - Nutritional Synergy™©
What is Nutritional Synergy™©?
- A unique, thorough nutritional food choice and supplements system that provides for the body's full range nutrient requirements in order enabling it to resolve a variety of health conditions and have a lifetime of optimal health, free of disease.
- Nutrient dense nutrition for effective disease prevention through providing the essential raw materials needed to improve the body's innate healing and regenerative capacity.
- A simple, delicious, superior nutritional food choice system for fast, easy, well-balanced meal choices--wherever you are, whatever your schedule, and accommodate your personal food preferences.
- Food choices include whole, nutrient dense, fresh foods and healthy, humanely raised animal-derived foods as natural medicine, superior energy production and regular protection against daily toxic chemical exposure.
- Ensures capacity for exercise, essential for gaining optimal fitness and youthful strength, endurance, flexibility and performance at any age.
- Includes purposeful food classifications that are missing from other general food choice systems that result in critical nutrient deficiencies and leave one vulnerable to deficiency conditions.
- Build's one's environmental and consumer product awareness, leading to eliminating products that are toxic to and destroy the environment and are linked to degenerative health conditions, such as birth defects and other serious disruptions of thousands of the body's regulating, monitoring hormones (glandular, endocrine function), cancer, and brain and nervous system degeneration in humans and other living things.
What Are the Health Benefits?
- Abundant energy, vibrancy, vitality, extraordinary health your whole life.
- Greater mental capacity.
- Health transforming, as only nature's wholeness can ensure after thousands of years of generational momentum.
- Experienced, qualified nutritional guidance.
- Becoming well informed for choosing the right supplements.
Course 2 - Family Obesity
- Reverse your family's disease risks with surprisingly simple choices.
- Simple yet effective ways to prevent, reverse or resolve heart disease, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, hormonal imbalances and more in your family.
- How to change your body's chemistry and improve mood, learning capacity, and increase energy naturally.
- The real culprits that cause obesity and how you can protect your family.
- The real reason for cravings and the simple solution.
- Spend less time preparing meals.
- Enjoy delicious, nutrient-rich, guilt-free family meals that satisfy, energize the body naturally and uplift the spirits and life perspective.
Course 3 - Sports Nutrition For Athletes and Their Coaches
- Build strength endurance, joint strength and flexibility.
- Maintain mental concentration, focus and mental toughness.
- Recuperate fully and consistently from every workout; always be recharged and ready for the next challenge.
- Prevent overuse or chronic injuries.
- Heal more rapidly and fully from injury, and be back in action sooner.
- Improve performance and maintain it consistently.
- Prevent early retirement due to chronic pain, injuries that don't heal or restore you to your pre-injury state.
- Prevent worn out cartilage and other connective tissues in joints and muscles through mastering nutritional replenishment, which is the reason why 90% of athletes cannot continue their athleticism into advanced age.
- Prevent mental burnout.
Course 4 - Weight Management Mastery For Life
- Drug free, fad-free, evidence-based weight management mastery.
- Eliminate confusing misinformation, misconceptions and misleading advertising
- Transform your body, sharpen your mind.
- Learn how to formulate your individualized complete nutrition and exercise protocol to suit your current state of health and preferences.
- Make steady progress and reach your goals without starvation, cravings or fatigue.
- Learn how to design your own whole health, holistic fitness plan--an evolving individualized plan according to your current health status and current ability (contingent upon your physician's advice).
- Look even more radiant for your upcoming wedding. True, vibrant health, coupled with your happiness, makes you both absolutely luminous!
- Establish a health-conscious lifestyle for a brighter future.
- Learn the Tenets of True Health to prevent the disease process and have a healthy family future that will provide a legacy for your vibrantly healthy children and future generations.
- Unlearn what doesn't work (and never will) and finally master your nutritional
- health choices for lifelong, rewarding results and many surprising life enhancements.
- Learn which environmentally-friendly products that can help protect you health and help you create a healthy lifestyle and encourage industries to produce safe products for your health and the environment.
- Protect yourselves against many brain, nervous system, immune system, glandular disorders, cancer and other diseases associated with toxic chemicals exposure. Learn about chemical ingredients in products you use daily that harm your reproductive health, disrupt hormones,damage harm, which concentrations have been accumulating with each new generation for over forty years.
Want ongoing information about true health mastery for you and your loved ones? Subscribe as a member to